Want EVILE to support MEGADETH?

I just got a reply from that, asking for a petition of 24 names and e-mail addresses, and contact info for the band's management. (below)

Hey David, Kewl! To get your suggestion in on the vote we need you to fill out this email petition with just 24 more confirmed names and emails, and then the band's management contact info for us to get in touch with them! We want to know who you want to see, but we need you to help!

Send your fully completed petition back to band@TheLiveLine.com. Put "Signed Petition" in the Subject Line and the next step for us is contacting their managers. This is your chance to help Megadeth decide who to tour with them this spring in Europe!

So, get to work, help us out & don't forget to get your free trial of Rhapsody from our site! Click the banner at the bottom of our website www.TheLiveLine.com. If you don't like the service, you can just cancel it, but we all use it here & that's why we say to give it a try! Thanks Droogies! The Help Line @ The Live Line

Was gonna spearhead this petition myself, but i see it's already covered, so i won't bother. Don't even have the contact information :)

Thus, add my name, David Thornton, and e-mail address, ultrachronic@hotmail.com, to any petition you're doing