Help help help???

Squeak

Photo Mistress
Okay, do any of you know taxis in Houston that I can call for rates? My flight arrives Thursday night at 11:25pm and I am afraid if Taxis aren't really available at that time at the airport (without costing like $200). I've been trying to find info online for weeks now by just doing searches, but I am not having a helluva lot of luck (other than ones that say it'll cost me $80+ to get 18-20 miles to the hotel). The few people I have asked that live there actually have no idea about taxis in their town, not even a name for the companies. So if anyone out there can give me any help, I'd be GREATLY appreciative! I would need to know something before tomorrow evening since I have to check the info at work. I will be driving from San Francisco to Los Angeles Thursday and as soon as I arrive, I will hop on a plane to Houston, that's why I am arriving later at night. Thanks so much in advance!

Okay, do any of you know taxis in Houston that I can call for rates? My flight arrives Thursday night at 11:25pm and I am afraid if Taxis aren't really available at that time at the airport (without costing like $200). I've been trying to find info online for weeks now by just doing searches, but I am not having a helluva lot of luck (other than ones that say it'll cost me $80+ to get 18-20 miles to the hotel). The few people I have asked that live there actually have no idea about taxis in their town, not even a name for the companies. So if anyone out there can give me any help, I'd be GREATLY appreciative! I would need to know something before tomorrow evening since I have to check the info at work. I will be driving from San Francisco to Los Angeles Thursday and as soon as I arrive, I will hop on a plane to Houston, that's why I am arriving later at night. Thanks so much in advance!

Hey Squeak! I don't know about taxis but I do know that we are doing a lot of runs between the airport and hotel, so maybe we can arrange sometime to pick you up. John is in charge of this, so I'll PM you his number.

Hey Squeak, I can't help you with a taxi but I would love to get with you and talk photobug jargon!! I have been a fan of your stuff for about a year! I'm sure we'll run into each other. I'll be the guy with the big camera and I'm guessing you'll be the gal with the big camera!

Squeak we will somehow get you from the airport to the hotel. here is my number call me after 5:00pm today as we are traveling down to Houston today.

John 915-443-8227

Squeak we will somehow get you from the airport to the hotel. here is my number call me after 5:00pm today as we are traveling down to Houston today.

John 915-443-8227

Jman I just saved your number in case any problems arise upon arrival, I hope that was okay since I just getting ready to pm u for it.:lol: :lol:

Thanks for everyone's help!!! I didn't want anyone to go out the way for me, that's why I was asking for cab company names, but thanks very much.

@Tx Metal - thank you so much for following my work, I appreciate it!!! Yup, I'll be the chic with the big camera and the blonde hair to my thighs. Not too hard to spot. :D

I have mastered the regular 12 button keypad and texting, so Paul u better be afraid if I ever get ur cell number.

Ditto to both of you!

Thanks for everyone's help!!! I didn't want anyone to go out the way for me, that's why I was asking for cab company names, but thanks very much.

@Tx Metal - thank you so much for following my work, I appreciate it!!

You're family, of course we'll try to figure something out for you! Have a good flight!

We all know your work! You're one of the best! :)