Help JOLLY Recover From Hurricane Sandy And Go On Tour

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
Please move to the lounge if inappropriate for the main forum.

Kudos to orcslayer for originally posting this in this other thread, but I thought it needed to be in the main forum...

JOLLY got a lot of love from this forum on this thread:
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/progpower-usa/664668-jolly-audio-guide-happiness.html

Help JOLLY Recover From Hurricane Sandy And Go On Tour
On top of huge out of pocket expenses to go on tour this spring, most of our gear was destroyed in Hurricane Sandy. Help us have an epic comeback.

To help JOLLY visit: http://www.indiegogo.com/jollyband

On October 29th, 2012, Hurricane Sandy brought major flooding to Rockaway Park, destroying our drummer Louis' home, which also functioned as JOLLY's practice space and recording studio. Despite efforts to elevate valuables and board up windows, the storm surge exceeded all expectations, busting through the boarded windows and ripping through our headquarters, completely destroying most of our equipment and Louis' personal possessions. A majority of what we used to make our music was violently tossed around and left covered in sewage water, mud, sand, and garbage.

From their Facebook:
Our Jellies must love us. We are 75% there! It's looking like we won't have to forfeit our spot on the Riverside Tour, and Audio Guide 2 could be released in March!
Just a little more to go, and it's a definite!!!
Thank you for this.
JOLLY loves you, and now we know you love us back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doing the $35 donation was a no-brainer to me. Lets me help out the band, but I get a signed copy of the new CD when it comes out. Everyone wins!

Their first CD was ***phenomenal***, and I'm very much looking forward to the new one. Glad to help out a great band, and hope everyone else will, too.

Craig

Doing the $35 donation was a no-brainer to me. Lets me help out the band, but I get a signed copy of the new CD when it comes out. Everyone wins!

Their first CD was ***phenomenal***, and I'm very much looking forward to the new one. Glad to help out a great band, and hope everyone else will, too.

Craig

They have two CDs actually. Their first album is Forty Six Minutes Twelve Seconds (or something to that affect) and the second is Audio Guide 1.

I donated at the $35 level as well.

Donating as much as I can, but living on the Jersey Shore, kind of hammered too. BUT I didn't lose my home or livelihood, so gonna give a bit more.

Is the first one as good as "Audio Guide"? If so, I'll need to track down that bad boy...

Thanks!

Craig

I just received the album last night and am listening to it now. I'm 6 (of the 9) songs in right now. It's hard to say whether this is "better" or "worse" than Audio Guide 1 (because I don't really want to rack my brain trying to think of "flaws" in either album), but it is definitely a great album. Really unique, just like Audio Guide. I would recommend you track it down immediately.

I just received the album last night and am listening to it now. I'm 6 (of the 9) songs in right now. It's hard to say whether this is "better" or "worse" than Audio Guide 1 (because I don't really want to rack my brain trying to think of "flaws" in either album), but it is definitely a great album. Really unique, just like Audio Guide. I would recommend you track it down immediately.

Cool, thanks for taking the time to update and let me know!

Craig