help katatonia get som airplay

hey thanx a lot for yer support! i think the gathered attakk of requests pushed a lot! as a matter of fact me and jonas will head on over there for an interview and it looks like the song has a chance of gettin into their steady rotation... so keep voting!!!

cheerz

I have written to my friend who works for the Italian MTV, maybe she knows some important person and can help with the advertisement of the video..
I saw they were just showing Lacuna Coil last video, so why not Katatonia that is far better than Lacuna Coil?:)

Let us know Anders when this interview will be on air..I want to record it!

help katatonia get som airplay
'My Twin' has the chance to enter swedish radio as its currently a candidate so "with a little help from our friends" it just might!

and it's important you do this every day!!! just once wont do anything... unfortunately...

BANDIT 106-3
http://www.bandit1063.com/index.php?indexcontent=36&page=1&underpage=12

fields translated to english:

1. your name (required)
2. phone (leave blank)
3. email (required)
4. write Katatonia - My Twin

then click "skicka" (send)

cheerz!!!

Blakkheim said:
we'll be listing the channels its being accepted by and then we can vote the ass outta them. cheerz!

is it peaceville who is doing the promotion?
However...my friend who works for MTV said that the record company should send the video in format "betacam" because they tend not to accept other formats.....the channel that sends metal, alternative and rock is called "Brand New" and they usually get a lot of videos from Nuclear Blast for example...
In any case it´s this "Music Programming and Talent and Music Dpt" that select the videos..bah let´s see if she can help a little bit with the selection...

ether said:
is it peaceville who is doing the promotion?
However...my friend who works for MTV said that the record company should send the video in format "betacam" because they tend not to accept other formats.....the channel that sends metal, alternative and rock is called "Brand New" and they usually get a lot of videos from Nuclear Blast for example...
In any case it´s this "Music Programming and Talent and Music Dpt" that select the videos..bah let´s see if she can help a little bit with the selection...

its mostly the distributors in each country who handles the promotion in that field and yes yer rite, all the videos goes out in betacam format. i've seen some very uplifting reports already, so during the following weeks its gonna be rock n roll.

I´ve been listening for this radio a lot..but I never stumble into Katatonia.arghhhhh
ok but I keep on voting every day..
and yeah Hobo, we should start requesting it also from rockklassiker!