Help me choose the Domain Name for a new Enchant website!

Sevlar

Brazillian Fan
Sep 15, 2002
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil
Hi all!

After a long time offline, I will return with a big website all about Enchant and I would like you all to help me select the domain name for it.

It should be anything about Enchant.There are some names that arent available anymore like:
Enchantband.com
beenchanted.com
enchant.com
enchanted.com

So help me.
Guy from the band, please send me your comments too, because it is all for you my friends!

Thanks all!

Problem is... Discussing the available names here in an open forum may only result in someone then going and registering the names, making it impossible to reigster them without paying a ransom... :(

enchantband.com is actually a redirect that points to the official Enchant Web site. I think that may have been a result of a suggestion I made some time ago. :)

Perhaps people should send you e-mail with the suggestions...?

Yeah but the guy is not using it, thats why the Whois info is coming up. He could get rid of it..Its up in May anyways???

I sent an email to the owner of the domain, and lets see if he will be a great guy and transfer this domain to me, but I´m not so sure.

Btw, why the band doesnt buy this domain? I think it would be very usefull. Ed, any comments?

I am pretty sure Doug already tried and had the same problem a while ago? Maybe he can snag it now?

He would know better than I would about this one?

A better bet might be to utilize the ICANN uniform dispute proces (a type of arbitration) whereby Doug could claim the domain name is a trademark violation and was registered in bad faith... Which would be pretty bulletproof if the registrant has already offered to sell the domain to Doug or the label for an obscene profit.