Help me, Lalu!

Bad_Bud

New Metal Member
Sep 2, 2009
Hey, I've been listening to Oniric Metal, and I hear some flashes of genius on it, but for the most part the music feels a little too dramatic, like the music doesn't fit its own theme -- epic but goofy at the same time. And I like when progressive music breaks into something unexpected, but on this album it didn't seem like the breaks fit in all that well, kind of like the chorus on Yesterday Man, it almost felt like it disrupted the flow of the song for me. :(

I still got the songs stuck in my head, but it's not blowing me away like I feel it should be. Is there something I should be listening for, Lalu?

I got a friend of mine to listen to Oniric Metal, and she loved it, but I still don't like it as much as I'd like to...

Hey, I've been listening to Oniric Metal, and I hear some flashes of genius on it, but for the most part the music feels a little too dramatic, like the music doesn't fit its own theme -- epic but goofy at the same time. And I like when progressive music breaks into something unexpected, but on this album it didn't seem like the breaks fit in all that well, kind of like the chorus on Yesterday Man, it almost felt like it disrupted the flow of the song for me. :(

I still got the songs stuck in my head, but it's not blowing me away like I feel it should be. Is there something I should be listening for, Lalu?

You shall be condemned by Lalu, cast into the infernal abyss.. There you shall encounter others who have been condemned, like you, these suffering souls that have fallen to the wrath of Lalu, whom will only amount to the putrid smell of burning flesh.

Tis a great shame. Your question, unanswered to you for all eternity, shall never leave you. A constant struggle that will endure forever. To all it is certain: your shameful existence leading others towards annihilation, the decadence within your so called age of wonder, the milestones you have claimed to overcome, all of which will accompany you on your journey through the breath of the dying.
Lalu has spoken, for i am his messenger.

Your chaotic fate shall await you... Farewell, my friend.