Help me put this guitar together (need ideas)

Executioner213

Ultimate Meatbag
Sep 2, 2001
Spokane, WA
www.facebook.com
I have an early 80's Kramer strat-style guitar. I don't really know if it's a Striker or Baretta or whatever. It was pink/purple pearlescent until about 2 years ago when my Dad had his body shop friend repaint it to a solid white. He wanted me to help him figure out what to revamp it with...but once it was done being painted, he said "here ya go" and dumped it on me. Haha.

It originally had
- EMG Select humbuckers (bridge at an off-angle, like they used to do a lot)
- 2 point tremolo bridge (not a floyd)
- 3 way mini toggle selector, vol/tone.
- 22 fret neck, rosewood board.

I can put pix up if anyone wants to see it, but I'm just trying to figure ideas for what someone would suggest if they were to have a couple things to order. I'm usually an EMG guy, but maybe this type of nostalgic machine would be better suited with passive's (Duncan/Dimarzio). I was thinking of a Wilkinson 2-point bridge and locking tuners as well. I'd like to put it together in a way that I can get rid of it to someone who would be willing to pick it up and appreciate it or whatever. I don't want to invest time and money into it and have it sit on Craigslist because fucktard deathcore kids don't know what it is. It's definitely a Hair Metal guitar...looks like something Mick Mars might have played back in the day.

I dunno...send your ideas away.