Help me to buy MEsa gear in san diego/ LA area!!!

Nectanabus

New Metal Member
Jun 21, 2008
Im not from USA and I´m going to visit san diego this week and I want to buy the next used mesa gear:

A dual rectifier or preferably a roadster
2 4x12 cabs and a 2x12 cab
maybe a Gt-8

I had been trying to contact people in this kind of forums but Its difficult to find sellers near san diego area and I´m wondering if this is the best method for buy mesa gear. so Im also wondering If go to a Guitar center or a guitar trader or this kind of stores its easy to find used mesa´s? or find classified ads from people that sell his boogies in the area? What other stores sells used mesa gear? You MUST HAVE to help me because a lot of members in this forum obsess me with mesa gear:lol:. Thanks in advance.:headbang: SOrry the bad english.

Maybe get on mesaboogie.com and look up the list of retailers in that area. Good luck finding it used...you have a better probability finding it used in California, but I'd think most people dig thier Mesa's enough to either keep them, or the used ones aren't out for sale for very long.

For used stuff in the area, nothing beats www.craigslist.com - as for the stores, maybe someone who lives there on here can help, otherwise see if you can get a listing of dealers in the area from the Mesa website. And welcome!

Thanks guys.I could´t find any used mesa head but I went to Guitar center san marcos and they have a brand new roadster head so I bought it:headbang:
THANKS for the tips cheers!:kickass:

FUCK

YEAH

A lot of people seem to be getting that head these days, and with good reason - it's my absolute dream Mesa!