Help Out Someone New To Hypocrisy

Freddy Krueger

The Dream Child
Jun 24, 2002
Hell
Visit site
Hey everyone, I'm a big metal fan and have heard a lot about Hypocrisy, but have never went out and just bought an album. I was wondering which one I should pick up first?

I think you should try the "10 years of chaos and confusion" which has a couple of songs from every album, exept Catch 22, but if you get the version with an extra CD, which has a song "Turn the Page" that is on Catch 22.

I guess I'll go with that then, I've been hearing about these guys forever, and since I'm now running out of CD's that I've been meaning to purchase, it's time to search for a new band.

I'll post my thoughts on what I pick up. I get paid today and I think I'm going to nab a CD. Thanks guys.

I just got abducted tonight and I must say I'm fucking impressed, I can't believe I went so long without hearing from these guys.

I'm blown away.

can anyone give me a brief history of the band and tell me a bit about the members? And maybe a few more CD's to suggest? This shit is insane.

Abducted, mighty fine place to start! I'm not the best one to put any sort of history here... you might find more info at www.hypocrisy.tv though.

And I suggest you try the self-titled album next. It's my favorite out of all the Hypocrisy I've heard. Good luck on that Hypocrisy hunt!