Help us keep Ben here in Australia! (Huge benefit show on July 31 in Melbourne!)

It was so big I didn't even realise Giles and Tom were there. I'm sorry I didn't see you guys at all. It was a strange night actually... Considering how many birds of a feather flocked together it felt rather odd because I hardly spoke with anyone from back in the day, considering how many of 'us' there were. Maybe I'm too romantic about it all but we had something going back in 2006/7 which has apparently disappeared.

NeO were incredible and have come so far. I was amazed. Extremely pleasing to see it all come together so seemlessly! Well done boys, I was truly impressed. It's the full show these days, with light, sound and presence. Very impressive!

Yeah, i didn't even see you there Ben! That's a good problem to have when the crowd is so huge you don't even see people you know well. :)

Great to hear you enjoyed the show. We've definitely improved a lot since prior to you headed o/s so it's nice you noticed. ;) haha...

And Vred is the man. The lighting man. Oh yeah.:headbang:

HUGE thank you to everyone that came along!!!!!!!! The support this band receives continues to blow us all away. It was an amazing night and I had so much fun. Until next time!

And of course... we'll keep you all posted on how Benji's visa stuff goes. ;)

Tim, you and I actually had a conversation and you were one of the few I actually did meet. ;). You were busy though so I'm not surprised you couldn't recall our chat. You were very nice and friendly though!

maybe you should skip the whole visa application process and just bribe the department of immigration straight up with a brown envelope full of 100 dollar notes stuffed under their door!

and god knows that's basically all they want ...

Photo are up on MetalObsession.net

http://metalobsession.net/gallery?album=8&gallery=75

neo2.jpg

Tim, you and I actually had a conversation and you were one of the few I actually did meet. ;). You were busy though so I'm not surprised you couldn't recall our chat. You were very nice and friendly though!

haha... of course!! What an idiot. :p

For so much of the night I was running around non-stop making sure everyone was where they were supposed to be when they were supposed to be there so it wasn't really until after NeO played that I was able to have any chats with people of any serious length.

Awesome, awesome night. :) :headbang:

Really glad to hear the gig went well guys.
Few notes from the pics: Vocalist from Eyefear wins "most ridiculous hair ever" award.
Bassist wins: "greatest fret markers on a bass" award
:lol: