Help us keep Ben here in Australia! (Huge benefit show on July 31 in Melbourne!)

it definitely is time, you don't realise how good Primordial Space is yet, but when you'll be there on the 31st at 7pm, you will understand and i swear we're gonna make it worth the trip.

the vids on youtube suck, i think it was our second practice as a full band, and the first time we jammed " Reign of waking destruction ".

Pleeeeease go to this festival we don't want him back in France !! He's gonna wreck the whole country !!:hotjump:!! Mouhaha.

This idea of a festival is just awesome, I sincerely hope it will be a success,
Enjoy,
Xav

Pleeeeease go to this festival we don't want him back in France !! He's gonna wreck the whole country !!:hotjump:!! Mouhaha.

Enjoy,
Xav

Ladies and gentlemen this dude is my friend since i am 12, he speaks the truth, they don't want me back there.

Enjoy,
Xav

Aa! an idea!!

Maybe we can get the French Government to pay off Benji's visa, surely Old Nicky and his totally banging wife have some some money set aside for extremely dire emergencies such as this, as you cant rule over a country if it's been completely obliterated.

that is pretty sad especially for our number 1 fan. Tim don't you think there might be a way to let her in ? I remember you did that at the arthouse once ... For the same person !
Haha, true, I had more sucess at getting into gigs when I was 14 than I do now, these days even with help its useless.
I intend to call up the venue and see if they'll let me in if I bring my mum. All I have to say is god help you all, if I do have to bring her.