help wanted in making Diezel v30 cabinet impulses (ignorant)

no worries :)

I unfortunately don't have the amps here, but I'm 100% sure that the Soldano and 6505 had the stock tubes they came with still in them when we used them. Does that help you?

Mic position is dead center on the cone, and then half an inch to an inch to the right, not very much.

I indeed took the fx-send out of both amps.

Just checked the schematics... the Hot Rod has the tonestack after the loop, so it has influenced the impulse, the 6505 (if identical to the old 5150) has the tonestack before, so it should be the most accurate...
Just to clarify :)

ah I see, now it makes more sense :)

I've recently purchased a palmer PDI-03, I'm gonna try and get the line out of that one when I'm at the studio; but that will also capture the poweramp than.. not sure what that would sound like :p

nice riffin Wadi! I like it!

I've updated the link at post #11, the new ones should not have echo problems

Let me know.

Cheers

sorry for bumping the old thread, i just hsave to say that this is the best IR ever made!!!

i own almost every commercial IR library, a ton of free IR's and i always end up using the 4x12 diezel :lol:

THANK YOU!!!

sorry for bumping the old thread, i just hsave to say that this is the best IR ever made!!!

i own almost every commercial IR library, a ton of free IR's and i always end up using the 4x12 diezel :lol:

THANK YOU!!!

Me tooo
is the best by far!!!