Help with Jorn

Apr 3, 2004
Nashville, TN
Hello Gang,

I am going to buy the two new cd's from Jorn Lande and was debating on whether or not to spend the 30 bucks for the import cd. I love the song Run to You by Bryan Adams and am interested to see if I should pay the extra money for Jorn's version. I have heard there is a sample on a Japanese website but for the life of me I can not find it. Does anyone know where I can here this 30 second sample clip? Does anyone know where I can here it at all? I just want to see if it is worth the extra money. Thank you so much for your help on this.

Brand

I have been looking for the Japanese version myself because I love that song by Bryan Adams.

Hey there,

Thank you for the the inof on where to buy the cd. What i am looking or is a sample clip of that one song. i want to make sure it is worth the extra money for the one song. Do you know where the clip is available?

Thank you,

Brand

No, but I don't care. I gotta have it regardless. I trust JORN will more than do the song justice. I would love to hear a sample first, though, just for curiousity. My CD's haven't arrived yet.

Like I've said before, Jorn could sing campfire songs and they'd kick ass! :lol: He should've put Straight Through the Heart on there though. :erk: Maybe that was a special treat for the ProgPower crowd though! :headbang:

Like I've said before, Jorn could sing campfire songs and they'd kick ass! :lol: He should've put Straight Through the Heart on there though. :erk: Maybe that was a special treat for the ProgPower crowd though! :headbang:

Yeah, I was sort of surprised he didn't record that one too, that was my favorite out of the 3.6 billion covers he did at PP.