Help

The Main Man

Whassup Wit Dat?
Dec 19, 2001
Visit site
Can anyone explain to me how to fix the sound on my computer? I was downloading some mp3s, went to play them, got this error message: could not be played, please check that you have a working playback device that is not currently in use by another player. Also check that the file is not currently open by another process and that the file is not the result of a failed Transfer.:confused: :mad:

Dude, you just don't get it! The sound on my computer is FUCKED!
I have no sound. The sound is gone from my computer. Restarting my computer isn't the fix. If it was would I be asking for help? HELL NO! Its like I don't even have a soundcard installed. I do, but the damn computer isn't reconizing it. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Even if it's new, the driver may be corrupted, try the reinstall anyway (shouldn't take long).
If you're feeling adventerous, pull the cover off and check that the sound card is seated properly- try pushing it into the slot some more.

Citizens, my computer is slow. So I download my mp3s at parts of a time. Then, if I have nothing to do, i'll play back the part I have already downloaded off of WinMX. When I went to do this I found that my sound was fucked. Wasn't before I tried to liste to my mp3s. It made sound when I got into Windows. Next time I used gonna use the sound, Napster gave me an error message. 3 time this happened. 1st it fixed itsels. 2nd I fixed it somehow. 3rd ??? All the same problem and all happened the same way.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: