Help!

A Fair Judgment

Year Three
Jan 2, 2006
I bought a copy of In Flames Come Clarity and three different cd players said it only has one track. So I took it back in exchange for another one naturally thinking the first one must just be a bad disc. The other one is the same way! What gives?!

Hmmm... if you have Sound Forge, go to 'file', you'll find an option that allows you to extract audio from the CD. Sometimes (which is almost never) it happens during finalizing, the tracks are burnt as one track.... it's so rare if that has happened.

have you tried buying a good cd?

no im just kidding around, that was rude im sorry, does it play all the way through the album or just the first song?

They both played track 6, the title track. And this is not the first time, nor the last, that something other than the miracle that is Opeth is discussed here. And pardon the ignorance, but what is an IF forum?

They both played track 6, the title track. And this is not the first time, nor the last, that something other than the miracle that is Opeth is discussed here. And pardon the ignorance, but what is an IF forum?

It's an OPETH forum for OPETH related topics of discussion. Next time put it in the Non-Opeth section or the IF forum. Duh.

I think it's quite hilarious that people are too busy bitching him out because he posted something non-opeth related on an opeth related forum, than to help the poor guy out. Guess this is what our society has been reduced to.