HELP !!!

J

JavieRx

i should be going to sleep but i can't seem to stop playing the new Rush, prancing around in my pijamas for the last two hours playing air guitar, very organic and melodic, can't wait for their upcoming tour !!! :rollin:

I'm with you Javie and lucky me, I got good seats for
opening night on June 28th here in Connecticut...
And then July 11th my eyes will be rapidly blinking...

see ya

Len

Hey Len and Javie

Rush is back big time I love this one too! Just got it yesterday. It is odd but pretty cool. Geddy simply rocks! he rules!

Len we will be at the other end of the Tour out here in Concord, thats pretty much Enchants home base! Can,t wait to see them! We have to wait til September so we will be wanting a review from you! OK :)

But you may have to wait until the end of the month in July to blink :) minor delays. We will have some snippets up on the site before then hopefully!

Jaivie, don,t hurt yourself prancing around crazily like that! That was a pretty good one I have to say :)

Rush Lives!

EP

The new Rush is very good from what I've heard..last night on KFAI I played "Ceiling Unlimited"..great bass line ..1 I could see you liking Ed ;) ..tomorrow night I am going to have to play 1 or 2 more cuts from it on KFAI...although the lack of keys/synth is a bit dissapointing..but seeing them live will make up for it..word is they will be playing alot of classics (By-Tor, Hemispheres, The Fear Trilogy)...

write us a brief review or something len, rock k101 here in houston did a interview with alex, i remember him saying that this time around they would be incorporating more songs that hardly ever get played on tour like middle town dreams, etc.... i swear i'm going to go crazy if they play the camera eye here in houston :rollin: