I've been sick..

loves guitars

May 21, 2021
Houston Texas
I've been in the hospital for the last 3 weeks. I was diagnosed with blood clots in both my legs. I'm home now and am on medication supposedly to keep clots from forming again. My question is I wasn't able to practice/play guitar for all that time. I can't seem to get the joy of playing guitar back right now. If anyone has experienced something like this, what did you do to get back into playing?? I really need some help here, Thanks!!

bit of an update.. got my mojo back as of yesterday. I've been playing my guitar sadly not as long as I'd like due to my callus's being gone. I'll build my calluses back in no time though.

A friend of mine was in the hospital for a few weeks and after that he didn't play his guitar for about a month. He was also diagnosed with type 2 diabetes there. He is having a hard time because he lives alone and doesn't know how to cook. Before visiting him, I prepare a lot of diet food . It helps him feel better. I also go to the gym with him and I see progress. He becomes a little more cheerful. I have seen him holding the guitar several times and this is a good sign as for me

Last edited: