Here in Paderborn!

sflanegan

May 6, 2003
Oakland, CA
Hi Everyone!!

We are here in Paderborn at an internet cafe, waiting for our laundry to finish washing....

We are having a blast on tour! All the shows have been great and we really appreciate everyones support! It has been great to meet all of you after the shows. The guys in Cali. Guitar Trio and Spock´s are really great people, amazing players and so much fun to hang out with.

Tomorrow is the middle show of tour...7 shows down, 6 to go.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words. They are very much appreciated!

Hope to see you at a gig soon!

Sean

Have fun in Paderborn! Hope this venue is as great for bands as it is for the audience. Probably the best concert hall I know.
Wish I could be there!

:hotjump: I was there

YOU lot were so great in Paderborn, thank you so much for a wonderful time. I wish you'd come back on a major tour not only to support.

Musically I couldn't be more satisfied.

You played a very accurate driving yet sophisticated set and
Ed slapped the bass just perfectly adding even more drive while
Bill supplied the carpet with some sparkling solos
Ted is most amazing as your voice (adding some fine guitar playing)
And...
Doug really is the brightest guitar player I have heard in years ( and I have heard many). His nicely crafted solos, powerful riffs and sheer breathtaking sound really knocked me off my feet.

Once again, thank you for everything.

Quite obviously you couldn't play all your tracks. I would have liked to see you play King, Under fire, Bite my tongue and Flat line as well as Holding the wind but then again... you had to support Spock's Beard.

Great to meet you all after the show, thanx for the autographs and sorry Doug to have bothered you with my request that I cannot get BREAK over here. The people in the shops or at AMAZON tell me it is out of stock (for months now)

Best wishes to all of you, have a great time on the rest of your tour and a safe journey back 'ome.

Tada

Frank