Here we go..............

ebass

Bottom Line
Sep 17, 2002
Nor Cal
enchant.nu
OK here we go............. looks like we will be getting a little wet over there.

We will see you all soon across the pond! Huge thanks to everyone who has been so amazing in supporting us, and all of you who have continued to check in here with such kind and supportive words! We look very forward to seeing all our friends in Europe and are hopeful that we will be able to continue this tour or a small part of even to all of you here at home as well!

We could not appreciate it more. You all truly are the best!

THANKS Enchant!

Hey Mare,

How did you hear about Enchant, Spock's Beard, and California Guitar Trio in the first place? That's right...:wave:

Have fun in Germany, and try not to scare too many of the natives with your driving! :p

dt

Good Luck ED and the rest of the boys. WOW, Mare you are taking a trip over there to see them in Hamburg. I am a bit envious. Have a lot of fun. Someone in the band keep a diary, so we can read some on the road stories. All the people that go see them, write up some concert reports.

Thanks

A little bit sad :erk: Jim

Well, I will be keeping a diary of sorts from my "8 days/7nights/6 gigs" trip and certainly will have a complete pictorial record -- my new Nikon D100 is raring to go!!! From Hamburg to Munich, I'll be there!! :D

LOL about my driving, Dave -- let's just say it will be fun not having to worry about a speed limit on the highway! :)
And how did I hear about Enchant, Spock's Beard, and CGT? :D! Yes, it was you who intro'd me to the world of Enchant, Spock's Beard, AND CGT...you deserve full credit! After running Pixel Planet for several years you were in touch with all kinds of excellent music - and have spread the word all over, most certainly to me! :D

This tour is going to be the highlight of the year for me, I believe! So much talent for six nights in a row ---

ENCHANT RULES!! Take Europe by storm, guys!!!

... this is the time for me to wine about enchant not coming to portugal and not getting attention in this country and this country being full of people with bad taste in music (hey, limp bizkit still sells records here ... haha ) ... blablabla ... at least Dream Theater is coming in february :) hope to seee enchant in the next ... 10 years ... well, i can dream can i ?