Here it is: My raunchiest music video ever!!

Glenn Fricker

Very Metal &Very Bad News
Mar 6, 2005
22 Acacia Avenue
A big nod to Faderhead (smy1) for showing me his music "dirtygirls" video.... it was an inspiration to turn up the heat :)

So here's what I've been up to for the last few months. My biggest, raunchiest, craziest video ever. 7 shoots on 5 locations, location sound, dialouge re-syncing.. and a metric fuck-ton of editing. Not my mix, this is some fairly pop-oriented stuff. I keep my audio productions mostly metal, but music video? Fuck it: I'm trying something different.

Bring your sense of humor & please share it if you like it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Next time I play Toronto you gotta introduce me to Hali, Veta and Melissa :D

EDIT: I'm chuckling at the comments on YouTube. Keep bringing shame to the Windsor scene, Glenn! :D :D But you should NEVER answer unconstructive criticism online (or offline). By doing that you validate the other person's opinion, which only leads to a pissfest. This goes for the band too!

On another note: I actually dig the track a lot :)

Next time I play Toronto you gotta introduce me to Hali, Veta and Melissa :D

EDIT: I'm chuckling at the comments on YouTube. Keep bringing shame to the Windsor scene, Glenn! :D :D But you should NEVER answer unconstructive criticism online (or offline). By doing that you validate the other person's opinion, which only leads to a pissfest. This goes for the band too!

On another note: I actually dig the track a lot :)

Thanks for the kind words, man! Can I quote that as from "Faderhead" & put that on my page?

As for the song, it's not one I produced.... A friend who does a very good job at producing radio-friendly stuff did it.

4079751%2B_31c2cc3224f5dd2c284eff012b284185.gif

watched it on mute a few times...would be great if you release a version without the guys, it's
pretty hard to skip all the parts with them while masturbating, thanks.

like sloan said, a bit of color correction could help, but I know that this isn't easy at all.