Here it is: My raunchiest music video ever!!

Glenn: yea, you surely can quote that :) What I also wanted to (critically) say was that despite some bandmember explaining it in the comments, the idea of this being ridiculous and the band being rejected by the girls does not get across at all. I still don't get that impression after watching the video a few times! That's why I understand that some uptight people are getting all annoyed, especially if they are other local bands who get nothing done and are now envious that FWG has a new video ...

I wonder if for my next album I should make videos for each song (except the singles) of just 1 hot chick per song being filmed doing the typical erotic poses/motions while the song plays in the background. As stupid as everyone says it is: dudes like hot girls and girls like hot girls too.

Finally, some constructive criticism. Yeah.. I could have made the rejection in the first scene much more apparent.... would have set the mood for the rest of it. There's always room for improvement.

Compared to what I was doing a year ago though... this was a big step up.

Next video is a Game of Thrones spoof.... going to be good violent bloody fun... Recently acquired some vintage Mole Richardson Fresnel lights and an Isco anamorphic lens... :)