heres an idea

fat bastard

Nov 19, 2004
any body here ever go over to the dark tranquillity forum where they got that song surviver thing going on. that would be cool to do on this forum but im not sure how to start one up. hopefully someone smarter than i will like this idea and help out. with the new album it would be cool to see which song comes out on top

AnvilSnake said:
song survivor? explain.
Go to Dark Tranquillity's forum and check out the top thread. You vote for the least favorite song out of the ones from the last. Then a few weeks later, a new list of songs will emerge and you pick another one that you least liked the most and so on.

I'd be up for starting that... however then we'd need someone with authority here to Sticky the Thread.

no no no. we did that already. it was a fucking LONG tournament. what I did was i cut each cd in half and had people vote for the best song on each half, then i did the 2 winners of each cd until we got 'the most favorite song' from each cd, then did 2 CDs against each other... until we got one winner

and that winner was No More Will. when I get home on the 23rd, i'll post the brackets of the winners. i'm pretty sure i still have it... or you can wait until UM starts their search function back up and you can search for 'tourney' on this board. i highly recommend nobody start another one because its such a pain in the ass