Just an idea I was throwing around

we have alice coopers restaurant downtown, it does fairly well, but the prices are ASTRONOMICAL.

it would have to be somewhere out of the usa. maybe norway would do. then we really good have the dimmu burger with satan sauce

we have alice coopers restaurant downtown, it does fairly well, but the prices are ASTRONOMICAL.

it would have to be somewhere out of the usa. maybe norway would do. then we really good have the dimmu burger with satan sauce

believe me, it won't do in Norway, metalheadz are a minority here, just like in the rest of the world!
:ill:

I think it's quite normal, but with a sort of edge to it. I've never been there, I just spoke to him about it.

The reason I'm doubtful about it happening in Italy is that Italians are the type of people who go abroad and look for Italian restaurants to eat at. In other words, they don't stray too far from what they know, which is a shame. Then there's the obligatory, "It's not as good as my mom's" quote at the end of every meal. As rigid as the Germans are, they're a little more adventurous when it comes to food and strange things.

I think it's quite normal, but with a sort of edge to it. I've never been there, I just spoke to him about it.

The reason I'm doubtful about it happening in Italy is that Italians are the type of people who go abroad and look for Italian restaurants to eat at. In other words, they don't stray too far from what they know, which is a shame. Then there's the obligatory, "It's not as good as my mom's" quote at the end of every meal. As rigid as the Germans are, they're a little more adventurous when it comes to food and strange things.

like scat-play, for instance...

Stupid idea.

Stupidest idea I've heard today.

It's even stupider than my self-contained-uberawesome-heavy-metalling-apparatus*

*SCUHMA: Roland Microcube strapped onto my back while I walk down the street playing riffs on my Charvel.

Shut the hell up. You wanted to open a Nazi restaurant with me and have a statue of The Divine Augustus as a centre piece. We considered dressing him like Hitler too, if I recall.