Hettfield Seeks Out Dali Lama?

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
According to the Contra Costa Times, METALLICA's James Hetfield was seen conversing by the curb Sunday (April 29) before a public talk by Tibetan leader-in-exile the Dalai Lama at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.

About 10,000 tickets for the San Francisco weekend, two days of teachings followed by Sunday's public talk, were almost gone in a few days.

METALLICA is currently recording its new album at a Los Angeles studio with producer Rick Rubin. The group's drummer, Lars Ulrich, told a New York radio program on March 2 that the band is laying down 14 songs for its ninth studio CD, which the group officially began recording on March 12.

The group plans to work in the studio until early June, take a break for its European tour, then finish recording in August. As for whether METALLICA will release the new album in 2007, Ulrich said, "I'd like to try and get it out this year, I hope we can get it out this year. If it doesn't come out this year, then it will be out at the very beginning of next year."

Who knows maybe he ISN"T seeking something, but man when you get a chance to chat with one of modern history's great speakers, why not jump at it.

Who knows maybe he ISN"T seeking something,

Hmm...NOT!

Have you seen "Some Kind Of Monster"? Hetfield used to be a man (or at least he appeared to be one) , what happened?

Don't get me wrong, I fully support anyone improving themselves, but why advertise it? Is he really so insecure about himself that he has to do therapy ON CAMERA?:rolleyes: Does he have to make sure that the story of him trying to meet the Dali Lama was "leaked" to the media? :rolleyes:

Seems to me that if he wants to improve himself, he should just do it in private and shut up about it.

Just my opinion, of course!

By the way, I'm going on a diet and going back to school!:lol:

Not really!!!:lol:

when you get a chance to chat with one of modern history's great speakers, why not jump at it.

Oh, and I almost forgot, Hitler was a "great speaker" too, but I wouldn't be interested in meeting him.

i think hetfield should reunite the remaining members of the 4 horsemen and start a new band.

maybe the dali lama could do some vocals

Metallica and James Hetfield can be summed up in one gif.

78781gu30160161-1.gif

Oh boy, first rehab, now the Dali Lama! What's next, Metallichoir?

He's probably trying to find help to bring out his closet fantasies of being a country singer.

I am not joking. Listen to everything since "Load" and look at how he dresses.