Hey all

Dark Thane

Feb 2, 2005
RI, USA
New here..
been listening and playing metal for about 14 years now, there is nothing better :heh:
some bands i enjoy: Opeth, Dead to Fall, Napalm Death, Decapitated, Helmet, Bleeding though, Anthrax, Chimiara, Soulfly, Fear Factory...

Dark Thane said:
New here..
been listening and playing metal for about 14 years now, there is nothing better :heh:
some bands i enjoy: Opeth, Dead to Fall, Napalm Death, Decapitated, Helmet, Bleeding though, Anthrax, Chimiara, Soulfly, Fear Factory...

Welcome to the board Thane. what other bands do you like? i just bought the new Behemoth album Demigod... dont like it yet but i need to listen to it more... im always like that with new cd's though lol ...

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Welcome to the board Thane. what other bands do you like? i just bought the new Behemoth album Demigod... dont like it yet but i need to listen to it more... im always like that with new cd's though lol ...

I hear ya, i do that too with some new cd's i pick up, heh. some other bands i listen to are Burnt By the Sun, Grave, Entombed, Slayer, Death.
What about yourself?

Dark Thane said:
I hear ya, i do that too with some new cd's i pick up, heh. some other bands i listen to are Burnt By the Sun, Grave, Entombed, Slayer, Death.
What about yourself?

I listen to so many bands from a very wide spectrum because i been into metal i suppose since 1983 (first band i got into was i think Def Leppard on the Pyromania album) .... so below is my list of different bands and different metal genre's...

Twisted Sister
Def Leppard (up to Pyromania)
Quiet Riot
Ozzy
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Motorhead
Metallica (up to Master of Puppets)
Megadeth
Slayer
Black Sabbath
Sacred Reich
Crumbsuckers
Pantera
Bathory
Nuclear Assault
D.R.I.
Suicidal Tendencies
Opeth
Mayhem
Old Man's Child
Dimmu Borgir
Emperor
Exodus
Danzig
Satyricon
Lacuna Coil
Immortal
Children of Bodom
The Black Dahlia Murder
etc. etc.. you can see my list can go on forever...

necromancy said:
Ehehe... I am here!!! But my damn cable net connetion is gone since I couldn`t be able to pay the last 2 bill ehhehe... So that I cannot be able to check UM often...
Kisses...

ahh i love when she kisses me hehehe :D IM me on ICQ/MSN when you can and see me online.. :)