hey AugDawg! I finally got it!

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
Hey man, I got your CD on Friday but yesterday I finally found some time to listen to it! It's pretty cool, but sometimes I found sound weaker (especially drums). Did you play the instruments (like bass) live? It's this kind of dark, spooky hip-hop which I like. I'm not into Fugees sound which is too commercial. I prefer the heavier tracks like Coming Back 2 U, Rolling W/ The Dawg (maybe the best), Hit You W/ The Quickness etc.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MAN!

Originally posted by Bodylouseuk
Mr Augdawg did you get my PM about obtaining the album Mr Czech has got his lucky mits on. Any music thats dark and spooky gets my vote:D

Bodylouseuk! My good friend, how have you been? Hows school? Anyhow, I'd love to send you a copy but you need to email me your address, so I know where to send it to! :) Please email me at augustwitzgall@hotmail.com and I'll send you a copy of "Texture & Attitude".

By the way, F.U.2 is almost done! Finally! And if you guys think "Texture" is dark and moody, then you haven't heard me at my darkest yet. With this album I really let my metal influence take off,(at least as far as the lyrics), here is a complete track listing, and rest assured, when I get over to my buddies corys house in the next couple of weeks for the final mix, you will be two of the first people of this planet to get a copy of "F.U.2"! Peace guys, anybody willing to hear the AugDawg, gets my vote!

F.U.2

1-Intro 2 Persistence
2-Brand New Funk
3-Like a Hurricane
4-Can't Escape the Pain
5-Now is the Place
6-Soul Divider
7-Where did I begin?
8-Dreaming in Frames
9-Another Side 2 the Story
10-On the Mic
11-Highs & Lows
12-Pride
13-F.U.2
14-Stronger

Cheerz!

AugDawg

Originally posted by johnnieCzech
Hey man, I got your CD on Friday but yesterday I finally found some time to listen to it! It's pretty cool, but sometimes I found sound weaker (especially drums). Did you play the instruments (like bass) live? It's this kind of dark, spooky hip-hop which I like. I'm not into Fugees sound which is too commercial. I prefer the heavier tracks like Coming Back 2 U, Rolling W/ The Dawg (maybe the best), Hit You W/ The Quickness etc.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MAN!

You welcome Johnnie, and rest assured I'll be mailing you a copy of my follow up album which is almost done within the next couple of weeks. About "Texture & Attitude", all the instrumentation is done by yours truely. This includes Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, and drum programming. Honestly, I myself am not %100 happy with "Texture & Attitude". Mainly, I was brand new to my drum machine and yes, some of the beats lack true power. However, you will be happy to know that since I've learned the nature of this drum machine since T&A the beats really bump the speakers now and "F.U.2" boasts at least double the power. Not to mention that on "F.U.2" I also used a nice little rap machine called the Roland MC303 which really pushes the speakers! :)

I can't wait to hear your reaction when you get to hear "F.U.2", I think you'll be blown away :eek:

Cheerz!

AugDawg :D