Hey Brat!

there is a tufcookie87 on AL it's not brat but I popped on and said "hey Brat, this jono from the ANthrax Board." I bet that freaked her or him out "Anthrax OH SHIT. terrorists" and shit yeah. so I think those of us with AIM should message this person about Anthrax. all they said to me was "wut?" and then promptly blocked me. it was great.
-Jono-

I'm tuffcookie87 on yahoo only.
AOL pissed me off when I went 2 days over my trial and they tried billing me for a whole fucking month. I think not. I told them I'll send them $2 for my 2 days but that's it. I still get a bill every once in a while. Oh well. Like Ted Turner needs my $30. Yeah, Jono, if they blocked you, they probably thought you had their address and they're getting a "white substance" in the mail now. Now their roommate will spill cornstarch and they'll call the cops (happened at my husband's work LOL). Way to spread the hysteria, Jono!!!! HAHAHA

Yahoo is pretty shitty. Every time I sign in, no one's on it anyway, so I get right back off. But everyone I know uses msn, so I kind of don't have a choice with that one. It's how I get all the juicy gossip from my friends back home. Oh well. Someday I'll invent some type of IM system that doesn't suck, doesn't need to be updated every other week (new version, my ass) and doesn't make retarded noises every 3 seconds. It's on my to do list, just don't hold your breath. Eliminating Barney and the Teletubbies is also on that list, and takes priority.

Woo-hoo!! Time for breakfast!!!

:Shedevil:

Jealous, my ass.
I've got to get a life and get off this fuckin' thing.

i think you are right about greg
he is very jealous
all he talks about is you and some of these stupid people in here

now as for this aim thing i have aim and yahoo
i like yahoo cause i can throw snow balls ar give kisses i think thats cool

Mike,
It's gotten old.
Change the shit under your name.
Don't even act like I talk about these fucking ppl all the time.
I'll take care of your ass at work today.
:mad: