Hey!!! Check out this new metal band...

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
TWELFTH GATE!!! I wanna know what you think of my band. There's a tune at MP3.com called "Innocent" that's off our demo. Here's the link:

http://www.mp3.com/TwelfthGate

Thanks!!

BTW, here's a fairly accurate review by someone who recently checked it out (do you agree):

"Nice chunky riffage. Awesome heavy vox. This new sound is totally a communication between 80's classic power metal sound and new millenium sensibilities. Not Nevermore or Angel Dust, but their own thing. No one is going to dismiss this as a bunch of old-guys wielding swords and re-hashing old riffs in castles while fighting dragons. Hell, I love that stuff too Hammerfall, Rhapsody, Stratovarius, etc), but this sound is totally contemporary while capturing the underground intensity of the mid 80's Power/Thrash scenes and its (now) classic themes. No, the music of TWELFTH GATE is not nu-metal like Limp or Korn or Slipknot, but it does embrace more contemporary influences in a very intersting way. TWELFTH GATE forges a new revival of Old in the New in a way that is somewhat more convincing and less prone to anachronism (which I love also) than the now defunct Syris. The overall effect is a fresher, more up-to-date sound, but they also manage not to compromise their allegiance to Classic Metal, and that is the trick! I love this new sound that is TWELFTH GATE and I totally want you to inform me when this will be available so I can buy it! You rule and this new song has me totally pumped for anything new you put out as TWELFTH GATE."