hey chris-amitas!

Ok I don't mean any disrespect by this but I just remembered a dream I had the other week.

Will sent me the video of them practicing and that night I dreamed I was there and Chris had the voice of a five year old boy. Like, when he talked it sounded like a 5 year old and I kept laughing and you guys were looking at me all angry.

I'm sorry Chris I can't control what I dream. You guys sound great though.

Ok I don't mean any disrespect by this but I just remembered a dream I had the other week.

Will sent me the video of them practicing and that night I dreamed I was there and Chris had the voice of a five year old boy. Like, when he talked it sounded like a 5 year old and I kept laughing and you guys were looking at me all angry.

It's ok, I actually have the voice of a 10 year old, though.

Hey Chris, it's Alex. What video is there? Was that the first week? Good description of what happened, though.

How do you know you said it then? o_O Haha..I just got rid of that quote, though..it was from a long time ago, wasn't it..
Edit: Dammit I wanted a video.