Hey Chris!

Ryan VH

Go Forth And Die!
Jul 8, 2006
Los Angeles, California
www.myspace.com
I was on your site and saw that you have online lessons. I think that is a really awesome thing to have. I would definately be up for doing a lesson, but I got to ask my parents about it. If they give me permission I would like to take a lesson in music theory, and I'm sure it would be a great lesson. Where would I sign up for the lessons?

-Ryan

Conquer All said:
I was on your site and saw that you have online lessons. I think that is a really awesome thing to have. I would definately be up for doing a lesson, but I got to ask my parents about it. If they give me permission I would like to take a lesson in music theory, and I'm sure it would be a great lesson. Where would I sign up for the lessons?

-Ryan
Hey Ryan,

just shoot me an email to:
brodericklessons@yahoo.com

I am leaving to do some festivals so if I don't get back to you right away give me a few weeks.

See you soon, Chris.

Chris_Broderick said:
Hey Ryan,

just shoot me an email to:
brodericklessons@yahoo.com

I am leaving to do some festivals so if I don't get back to you right away give me a few weeks.

See you soon, Chris.
Man, how does it feel knowning your playing FUCKIN WACKEN in a few weeks. Do you know the set list yet?

zak1 said:
Man, how does it feel knowning your playing FUCKIN WACKEN in a few weeks. Do you know the set list yet?
It's going to be awesome!!!!
and yes I know the set list (at least I hope I do Ahahaha)

Chris.