Hey DRAGONLORD you scumbag, fuck

When you embrace the light at the end of the tunnel, there is no more pain, no more suffering, there is no more hurt anymore.

The only way to alleviate suffering is through death. So in my case, the light at the end of the tunnel is death. A train bearing down upon me, a conclusion to life.

But that depends on how you see death. If you fear death, or think negatively of death, then maybe the light at the end of the tunnel is everlasting life and peace with god, or just simply drifting in thoughtless happiness and bliss.

The light at the end of the tunnel is supposed to be your destination, the end of your journey.

I don't really understand how the light at the end of the tunnel can be otherwise, when at the end of your journey your rest, and you are forevermore at peace... Yet that is not possible through life, as life is simply a short road that you travel along the way, and you never can rest from thought.

I guess i thought about it too much.

thats some good shit... you obviously think about this kind of shit like me. I view the light at the end of the tunnel not always as in after you die, but just as what is the light of your life, Music, women, LSD hahahaha could all be answers. I think I would choose all three hahahaha. As far as death goes, I don't think we will know till we are dead, maybe nothing, but I don't think that. I think the mind will be on an astral journey of infinite dreams.