HEY EVERYBODY - From Bill Hudson (BEWARE: Long and possibly boring message ahead)

The PQ flourishes are what it's all about :headbang: I think Bill will be an excellent addition to the lineup but he needs to be reigned in and maybe not let loose on the style too much. Master of Illusion is fantastic - i'd like to hear more in that vain and Bill will be awesome at the ripping guitar leads.
That reminds me any news on merch yet??

Hi, POWER METAL DOOM

Again, that's one of those questions that there's no point answering on video.

Well... those won't be cellador songs covered by POWER QUEST for one simple reason: THEY WERE NEVER RELEASED BY CELLADOR. They were entirely written by me to be to be used by my band (at the time, cellador) and we happened to try those songs twice (ProgPower - USA and LoudPark - JAPAN). For all I know, those could be "cellador covering BILL HUDSON in his room". Plus, NOW FOR ONCE I have a very good set of musicians to perform and bring his ideas into the songs, so by no means will those sounds like cellador. They will sound like our beloved POWER QUEST with me on lead guitars!

Believe me on that one, my brother!
Bill Hudson

Power metal doom, nice! Sounds like a power metal and doom metal fusion! Happy meets gloom!

Good to hear though Bill. I have nothing against the Cellador sound and happily bought Enter Decption and caught you guys on MySpace before the release thinking "Wow, these guitars kick ass". They came accross a teensy bit Dragonforcey though and I know when Steve left Dragonheart he took the melodic keys based sound with him to PQ! I'm not saying I don't love 'teh shred' cos a quick look at my music collection shows a big love for technical guitar work and Andrea is a shredmeister himself. So you AND Andrea will be something can't wait to hear!

As someone said above, get something recorded from the new lineup! Maybe just a quick jam in a podcast maybe?

Ah ... was pleased to hear that Bill had joined PQ! Welcome Bill!:) Looking forward to seeing you live ... which reminds me! Steve ... when will we get the live dates?! Rumours abound. I don't expect you are coming back to Newcastle are you?

Ah ... was pleased to hear that Bill had joined PQ! Welcome Bill!:) Looking forward to seeing you live ... which reminds me! Steve ... when will we get the live dates?! Rumours abound. I don't expect you are coming back to Newcastle are you?

Lots of plans in the works at the moment Lisa for the UK for the remainder of 2008....not sure if we will be in Newcastle or not at the moment though!

Lots of plans in the works at the moment Lisa for the UK for the remainder of 2008....not sure if we will be in Newcastle or not at the moment though!

Okey doke! Can't travel too much at the mo! (BOA will be my one jaunt with an overnight stay this year.) Will try and get to whichever date is nearest though! :)

Welcome Bill! Looking forward to hearing you shred to hell and back next time I see you guys!