hey everyone im new here just wanna say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i can think of many more, but none yet that deserve a dud RPG in the face.. Other than Lady_Laiho that is ofcourse.

-[chop]- said:
^ thats cuz he/she/it deserves it...prolly a faker...

Prolly a faker, but a great faker. Almost 800 posts into the act, and he/she's still going strong. It's sad someone's life is so pitiful they'd do such a thing, but the devotion is impressive as well. Some one give her a trophy......

..........right upside the fucking head.

Heartless_Name said:
Prolly a faker, but a great faker. Almost 800 posts into the act, and he/she's still going strong. It's sad someone's life is so pitiful they'd do such a thing, but the devotion is impressive as well. Some one give her a trophy......

..........right upside the fucking head.

Yeah i know its sad people do this kinda shit....

We've had an invasion of people like this in the past months, the increasing number of board trolls are pretty much pissing the regulars off. :)

cliffdimerandy said:
im a mod on damageplan.net
just heard what all the fuss was about this band and i checked it out...
FUCKING GOOD STUFF!! TOTALLY FUCKING LOVING IT RIGHT NOW

ANYHOW GLAD TO MEET YOU ALL AND BEING PART OF THIS CREW!
:headbang:

why is your screenname composed of dead musicians?

my name is the first person singular form of the spanish verb ser, to be. it means i am. the umlaut means i am german. so there.

Söy said:
my name is the first person singular form of the spanish verb ser, to be. it means i am. the umlaut means i am german. so there.

LOL, OK! I was only kidding.. like, another example of me kidding would be:

Spanish + German = A tango-dancing Nazi! :lol:

See, I just like making jokes is all...

Heartless_Name said:
LOL, OK! I was only kidding.. like, another example of me kidding would be:

Spanish + German = A tango-dancing Nazi! :lol:

See, I just like making jokes is all...
and I like fucking your mom,any questions?

Heartless_Name said:
Good one! just out of curiousity, where would that belt be 'gotten' out of?
Your ass perhaps? :lol: :lol: :lol: :headbang:
No,I would rip your skin off and whipe you with it ofcourse

Conti said:
No,I would rip your skin off and whipe you with it ofcourse

?????? Ok dude, you just lost it, lol.. any hope of sounding funny or 'skewling' me that is...

And wtf is whipe? Whip me with my own skin? Or wipe my ass with it? Pick one, seriously.

BUT I still think yer sig rocks, much respect.. although.. to be technical those ships featured in the background are from the GALATIC CIVIL WAR era, and those are obviously two clone-troopers behind Vader. See the confliction?

Heartless_Name said:
?????? Ok dude, you just lost it, lol.. any hope of sounding funny or 'skewling' me that is...

And wtf is whipe? Whip me with my own skin? Or wipe my ass with it? Pick one, seriously.

BUT I still think yer sig rocks, much respect.. although.. to be technical those ships featured in the background are from the GALATIC CIVIL WAR era, and those are obviously two clone-troopers behind Vader. See the confliction?
well its more obvious that darth vader and the stormtrooper dont fit but you can go with the ships if you want

Conti said:
well its more obvious that darth vader and the stormtrooper dont fit but you can go with the ships if you want

No, the ships are more evidently out of place. You see, there was a period after Vader had the suite that clone-troopers were still used. Then the Emperor, out of fear if one turned, they'd all turn since they were the same, started mixing in other genepools and troopers and stuff. Then they got shuffled together and became stormtroopers. Only Vader's special unit, "Vader's Fist", remained purely composed of clone-troopers (though the uniform changed).

Status
Not open for further replies.