Hey everyone, I'm new to the band...

The Wickerman

Where's the Beef?
May 12, 2003
Austin, TX
Visit site
I just recently discovered Enchant. I've been hearing about them for a long time, and I'd heard several songs of theirs, but I didn't buy any of their material until now. I got "Juggling 9 or Dropping 10", and it really blew me away. Definitely one of the best albums I've bought in a long time. I'm really eager to buy the rest of their material. Anybody have any recommendations? A lot of people have suggested "Blink of an Eye". I was thinking about either that one or "Break". Hell, I may just save up enough money to buy them all at once. Enchant rules!

Also, just wondering, how many members of the band post here? I saw Douglass Ott's name on here somewhere. Do the rest of them post too? It's always good to see musicians that care enough to chat with the fans.

Well, anyway, that's all. I'll look forward to chatting with you all. :)

Welcome Wickerman. This board, unlike the other board I know you from, the band members do post which is really cool. You are going to have a blast diving into their catalogue. If you think J9oD10 is good..hehe..boy I wish I could hear Enchant for the 1st time again....

BluePrint
Wounded/Time Lost
Break
Blink

Xen
Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd tribute songs.
even Ted singing background on "Caught in a Web", although I have not found it yet myself!

Kyle

Well I could say I'm new to the band as well. The first CD I listened to was "Blink of an Eye", I was astonished. It is really hard for me to really like an album the first time I listen to it, but this was the exception. So far, I've only listened to "Blink" and "Break" but I will get more of their work soon. Try "Blink of an Eye" first, you won't regret it.

Another thing I've noticed is how you interact with people here, I don't see that much from the bands in the other forums, and I think it's really cool you guys take time to give your updates and talk to your fans here. Don't ever change please.

Anyway, enough with my ramble. Rock on guys!