Hey gmac!

Hey "Q", sorry I haven't been posting but I've been in Vegas cleaning house. I took Vegas for a bunch of money. I had a great time tin Vegas winning money and checking out the sights. I have to be honest and say that the train pulled into the station and made an over-night stop in Vegas. But it was ALL GOOD. But now I'm back and we are moving forward on the tunes. This new stuff is gonna rock so hard I can't wait until you all hear it. And on a completely different note, I'm from the east coast, Long Island specifically, so let me know if you are my neighbor. I know some of you are from across the Sound. You know who you are!

g-mac said:
Hey "Q", sorry I haven't been posting but I've been in Vegas cleaning house. I took Vegas for a bunch of money. I had a great time tin Vegas winning money and checking out the sights. I have to be honest and say that the train pulled into the station and made an over-night stop in Vegas. But it was ALL GOOD. But now I'm back and we are moving forward on the tunes. This new stuff is gonna rock so hard I can't wait until you all hear it. And on a completely different note, I'm from the east coast, Long Island specifically, so let me know if you are my neighbor. I know some of you are from across the Sound. You know who you are!
Yeh yeh yeh, sure............you'd rather be playing the deck, than writing to us... I see how it is.......good going taking in some cash canola there!!! Go Daddio!!!!! oh yeh, oh yeh! I've only done slot machines, myself, but did pretty dang good ONCE!!!!!! he he. And by the way, I'm from Steve's homelands. when he left for CA, I almost moved myself, but instead went for a visit, and then was lured back to CT. Steve and I go way back. I have another friend in CA as well, but that's it for people I know in CA!!!!! Well, now, other than you, Mr. Vegas. Be good, and post when ya can. In the meantime, bang them skins!! :worship:

Again, I've been out of town. Just did a gig in Tempe, AZ last night. It was hotter than heck out there. It was 112 degrees on Saturday. Glad to be out of that hot weather. It was a really long drive too (six hours). Hopefully us guys can all get together this week and work on some new tunes. Check back later. ~G~

Tell me about it! It was 108 here today......and it's only May. What's gonna happen in July? :erk: