Oh Pabla, and Christine??

SugarNspice said:
Good Lordy Mama, thanks for leaving me hanging!!!! hee hee :hotjump: Hope all is well!

Thanks girl :) all is well... just busy as hell around these parts! I am sure you understand ;) but I do lurk to see that all goes well in here... so I am always at the ready to strike :heh:

Pabla said:
Thanks girl :) all is well... just busy as hell around these parts! I am sure you understand ;) but I do lurk to see that all goes well in here... so I am always at the ready to strike :heh:
Well alright chickadee, you keep on reading, and prepare to strike as needed!!!!! :Spin: I have complete faith in you sistah!

SugarNspice said:
Well alright chickadee, you keep on reading, and prepare to strike as needed!!!!! :Spin: I have complete faith in you sistah!

You got it! ;) So how is your kid doing? Illness, is over? Everything OK in your little corner?

Pabla said:
You got it! ;) So how is your kid doing? Illness, is over? Everything OK in your little corner?
Life is supah.............thanks for asking!!!! It'll be even better once it is FRIDAY!!! :wave: