oh pabla!!!!

SugarNspice

OhSuziQ
Apr 1, 2005
I'm back!!!!!!!! with a tan and only a little sunburn, proud??? I have truckloads of laundry to do, and still emails from work to catch up on, but wanted to peek on the board to see what was happening, or NOT happening, so figured I'd say hello to you!!!! :Spin:

stevekachinsky said:
Peeking again, eh Suzette? You're kind makes me ill... Damn peekers!
Look who's talking peekster. You know, I do believe you need to up your meds dosage, let me get on that right away, I feel you slowly slipping away from reality again, and it's not purty. I will not have that happen again to you Steve, no more, too many times, the insanity of it all!!! don't lose your grip Steve, hold on! hold on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reality will soon be within your grasp. I'm here for you pal, and if I'm not here for you, then I am there for you. :erk: :D

:wave: Suze! So sorry about the delay... I've had problems-a-plenty lately :erk: ... but I solved some of them... bought a brand new spanking car... I pick it up tomorrow :D I negotiated an awesome deal... took me hours but it was worth it :headbang:

Glad to see you back and "unburned?"
:p

Pabla said:
:wave: Suze! So sorry about the delay... I've had problems-a-plenty lately :erk: ... but I solved some of them... bought a brand new spanking car... I pick it up tomorrow :D I negotiated an awesome deal... took me hours but it was worth it :headbang:

Glad to see you back and "unburned?"
:p
Hey Pabla babycakes! don't worry about it! I haven't been checking this board as much as I should, summer usually is just gung ho at work, and at home, I'm always doing something lately!!! Don't ever worry about touching base, I know you will when you can!!!

Glad MOST of your problems are solved!!!!! most. cool on the spanking new car!!!! woohooo!!!! And atta girl cutting a deal!!! Go Pabla!!!!!!! What color? Kind??? Did you ever move so work won't be as far? or was it a new job? can't remember!!!! Lacking the brain cells needed for long term, hehe.

yep, skin unscathed, some color though, although it's fading..........
what about you? any vaca's coming your way???? :Spin:

SugarNspice said:
Hey Pabla babycakes! don't worry about it! I haven't been checking this board as much as I should, summer usually is just gung ho at work, and at home, I'm always doing something lately!!! Don't ever worry about touching base, I know you will when you can!!!

Glad MOST of your problems are solved!!!!! most. cool on the spanking new car!!!! woohooo!!!! And atta girl cutting a deal!!! Go Pabla!!!!!!! What color? Kind??? Did you ever move so work won't be as far? or was it a new job? can't remember!!!! Lacking the brain cells needed for long term, hehe.

yep, skin unscathed, some color though, although it's fading..........
what about you? any vaca's coming your way???? :Spin:

:wave: no worries... it always slows down in the summertime, all are busy with this and that and whatnot.

I got nothing fancy... a silver Hyundai Elantra... very reliable and comfy midsize sedan... so I am a happy lil devil! :D

No moving for me yet... but with a new car I don't sweat the commute that much (it's got great air conditioning :lol: ) and 6 CD changer (VERY IMPORTANT!)