This is such ashame.....

Xyrus77

Lord Of Chaos
Feb 17, 2002
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Ive been watching this board for a while now and its really ashame to see whats happening to it. I usually dont say to much on here....I dont believe in having personal arguments with strangers....but hey, more power to you. Now that I am done, no one needs to post on this, and I shall go back to watching.

What is it that you miss then?
What should be changed to make you feel comfy again?
Spit the truth!

xxx Iris xxx

Iris said:
What is it that you miss then?
What should be changed to make you feel comfy again?
Spit the truth!

xxx Iris xxx

Nothing should be changed to make me feel comfy. I am insignificant compared to the rantings and ravings of half the board members. As for what I miss.....its more about what I had hoped for....Im very suprised that a band with such intellegent and thought provoking lyrics could attract so much trash to it. But hey, what do I know right? I'm not quitting the boards, or trying to start a revolution. Its just a rare night that I actually felt something needed to be said.

Reactions: HemiGTX
Xyrus77 said:
Im very suprised that a band with such intellegent and thought provoking lyrics could attract so much trash to it.

I want to clear something up. I didnt mean the people on here were trash. I dont know any of them. I was referring to the content in many of the posts. Not the people from the board.

Hmm..
i disagree, actually..
but that doesn't matter, because you're saying your insignificant..
Well, not to me though,
otherwise i would have never noticed your post, right?
And more noticed, so it seems..
But..sorry if we disappointed you, it goes like it goes..
can't change that!

xxx Iris xxx

Xyrus77 said:
Nothing should be changed to make me feel comfy. I am insignificant compared to the rantings and ravings of half the board members. As for what I miss.....its more about what I had hoped for....Im very suprised that a band with such intellegent and thought provoking lyrics could attract so much trash to it. But hey, what do I know right? I'm not quitting the boards, or trying to start a revolution. Its just a rare night that I actually felt something needed to be said.

It is getting rediculous, I can admit that I have been ridiculous as well as a few others, personal issues should be handled outside of the forum!!!!!!
But hey, it does keep shit interesting.

Anyways..........................

I agree with Xyrus that the posts are getting pointless and stupid, but there's nothing we can do about it so let's enjoy every bit of stupidity we can. A few intelligent threads appear every now and then so it's not as bad as it could have been.

(shh! i was on my way to sleep, but then decided to get those tartar sauce pics out of the way, so now I'm off.. !)

... in the dreamtime .

xxx Squid pro quo! xxx

i say the same thing every damn time one of these posts show up

when we have something on topic to talk about, we do, when we don't, we talk about something else, but we stay here 'cause we're all fans.

its better than a board full of no posts at all, I say .

if you have a good topic, post it , is the solution ..

yes

instead of bitching and addressing the issue,try to contribute solve it.

fucking people....what the fuck is wrong with you?
making a thread.......with THiRTY FUCKING POSTS to your name MIND YOU.....addressing the issue of a board in a negative way....

i havent seen you make threads bitching about it

but what do you have to bitch about?

youve been here like a month, by RETARD standards, the boards been shit since like december

retarded penguin said:
i havent seen you make threads bitching about it

but what do you have to bitch about?

youve been here like a month, by RETARD standards, the boards been shit since like december

YES Master,
bowdown.gif
lol