This is such ashame.....

Yeah, that is just your opinion LRD. And, Xyrus, make a thread about something that you feel is intelligent instead of complaining about the ignorance at this board. Make one, and see how many intelligent responses you get in return.

Hey guys. I havent responded to any of this yet cause actually I agree with most of you. Although retarded penguin.....Ive been here watching things going on about half a year longer then you have been running your mouth. At least with that name anyway. But yeah guys, I apologize for coming across as an elitist asshole. I was in a pretty shitty mood that night. Took it out on the internet. lol see what that solved! Anyway, Ill be around more and sorry if I offended anyone with the original post.

It doesn't really matter how long you've been here.

The fact remains that you bitched about the state of the board and basically insulted the people on it by making the implication that they cannot produce intelligent threads while in the year that you've been here you've contributed to maybe 30 posts.I doubt you've used them 30 posts to come up with so-called "intelligent" threads.

Therefore, I do not believe you have the right to complain.

retarded penguin said:
It doesn't really matter how long you've been here.

The fact remains that you bitched about the state of the board and basically insulted the people on it by making the implication that they cannot produce intelligent threads while in the year that you've been here you've contributed to maybe 30 posts.I doubt you've used them 30 posts to come up with so-called "intelligent" threads.

Therefore, I do not believe you have the right to complain.

And you might be right. Most of my posts were questions about bands, merch, and other things. Intellegent? Probably not. But I was extremely limited in my bashing of other board members.