Pabla: Worried about you..hoping ur ok

SugarNspice

OhSuziQ
Apr 1, 2005
(((Pabla)))...just found out from fang in another post that you were in a car accident..........
Prayers are going out your way that everyone involved was ok, and you are managing ok, and the car isn't totalled. OH Pabla, I feel so bad for you right now..hang in there, and let us know how you are when you can........
and again, thanks fangface for the post..........

Hey Suze... thanks for the concern and symphathy... I am not doing too well these days as this has really affected me emotionally as well as aching all over (neck and back). The meds I am taking for pain and muscle relaxant sometimes make my stomach queazy... :ill:
I've been in a foul mood and I just can't get over getting rear-ended twice in one month in a car that is only 3 months old... the car is fine... needs new rear and front bumpers as well as a new hood as they are all trashed :yell:

I'll keep you posted... hopefully things will begin to look brighter soon... going through personal issues at this time does not help either...

Hope all is well for you :wave:

Pabla said:
Hey Suze... thanks for the concern and symphathy... I am not doing too well these days as this has really affected me emotionally as well as aching all over (neck and back). The meds I am taking for pain and muscle relaxant sometimes make my stomach queazy... :ill:
I've been in a foul mood and I just can't get over getting rear-ended twice in one month in a car that is only 3 months old... the car is fine... needs new rear and front bumpers as well as a new hood as they are all trashed :yell:

I'll keep you posted... hopefully things will begin to look brighter soon... going through personal issues at this time does not help either...

OH MAN PABLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont blame you for not being on, and for not STAYING on. Take your time and deal with all that you have on your plate........I'm sorry to hear you have other things going on as well as the whole car fiasco. THAt is awful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you can at least get some sort of compensation for all of this.......I'm sorry you are hurting,and your NEW CAR has to have repairs...man.....

Hang in there love, wish I could change it all for you. We'll all be here for ya if you want to vent.

Pabla said:

Ay Pablita recién me doy cuenta :cry:

I hope you soon recover both physically and emotionally, the car is a drag but it's only material, body and mind are irreplaceable.

Please take a care a lot, we love you big time :wave:

Take care sweetie
a042.gif