Ok, so last night i got hit on

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
not a story i'm proud of, but:

Walking out of the grocery store in my girlfriend's semi-rural-redneck town, someone i saw in the store who checked out ahead of me was driving past, and stopped-

Scary-looking overweight creepy guy with glasses in car: "Hey, how old are you?"
Me: "What?"
Guy: "Has anyone ever told you that you're hot- like from a guy's perspective?"
Me: "No."
Guy: "Uh- ok."

It made me think back to the time when my Polish friend and i were mistaken for a gay couple in Cost Plus World Market. Which I believe i posted too.

He would've liked to see you off-kilter, too, methinks.

1kilt2_1.gif

reminds me of my adventure at a local boston gay bar one night whilst drunk. Except the guy didn't actually say i was hot but noticed i was new there and asked me if i was having a good time and to not be nervous.

then i ran away

i think women are usually a lot more subtle about hitting on people- if i've ever been hit on by a woman, i don't think i've recognized it. of course guys are all "YOU'RE HOTT" and "I WANT TO WEAR YOUR SKIN"

Except this one time a woman said to me "I want to kiss you on the mouth." I got an A in that class.

Originally posted by Stultus
Are you sure it's just your office-mates who think you're gay?

well i have been getting teased for being gay for probably 10 years now by my friends.

I also think my parents think i am gay but thats another story all together.

i only went to this bar because i was interested in the girl i went with only to find out she was a lesbian.

Originally posted by xfer
hmmm...machine, or ramrod....my guess is MACHINE?

actually both. we went to the mellow bar type place first and then my boss at the time who also went with us, decided he wanted to dance topless so went to the danceclub area. i don't which one is ramrod and which one is machine but i hit them both.

Originally posted by Baliset
actually both. we went to the mellow bar type place first and then my boss at the time who also went with us, decided he wanted to dance topless so went to the danceclub area. i don't which one is ramrod and which one is machine but i hit them both.
HOLY CRAP I had no idea those were bar names.
Chicago has the Manhole.
I always thought "The Meat Shop" would be a good gay bar name. and The Prancing Pony from LOTR is damn close to one if you ask me.

There is (or used to be?) a club called OZ in st louis. I think it's on what they call "the east side"- meaning east st louis, where all the strip clubs are, and Pop's, a bar that NEVER CLOSES. I haven't been to Pop's yet- they have some decent tours come through there though (like that Nile/NapalmDeath/StrappingYoungLad tour i think I'm gonna miss due to my stepdad's bday).

Down The Shaft is another good gay bar name.

I had a similar situation where I was standing on a bus in Belgrade, and some 40-something man with a Hulk Hogan mustache put his hand over mine and said "ever thing is under control..."
only not in english...obviously.

I'm waiting to hear news of Chupe's creepy guy being arrested....

it would be mad funny...if he has been serially raping young lads around the country and has a cool rapist nickname like The Ether Bunny.