So I went on a date last night.....

opacity said:
sure, it depends on the person/character. but it did not work in my case: though i had told him right from the beginning when we first met each other, that i wouldn't want more than just plain friendship, that guy keeps thinking there's more.
first i was repeating myself for hundreds of times, in a friendly way. been talking to him for hours and hours and hours, any time we saw each other at a pub. i thought if i kept talking and explaing that he just is not my kind, it would not be too hard for him, and that finally he'd understand. - no he didn't.
then i talked more forceful - no success. once he rang me up at 7:30 am (!!) on a sunday (!!) where I'd be :zombie: if i had a lover in another town and shit like that. i mean, it's none of his fuckin' business where i am, with who and why. (btw, i was at home; i had come home from a gig quite late)
ok, there were some peaceful times in between too, and it seemed he had finally accepted the situation. but then again he comes up with idiotic questions and sort of demands.
"i thought i was your friend, so why don't you tell me what's up with you. you don't trust me. XY knows something you havn't told me. blabla . i want to get to know you better - blabla". there is nothing to get to know :confused: and it's still my decision to whom i tell something. he's not my guardian. this i told him, and he still doesn't understand that he's not my kind.

hm.

:bah:

edit:
i'm sorry i wrote all this here.... :(

i SERIOUSLY know what you are talking about.
I had a problem like that recently. He just wouldnt get the hint. So annoying.
I feel your pain.
*hugs*
haha

Reactions: opacity