Holy fucking shit, what a good night went bad

Lowberg

Aug 26, 2004
Rochester, NY
So last weekend of college, me and all my friends are seniors.
Graduation is tomorrow
We go out to the bars for our last horah

We get back a little buzzed some more than others, around 2am. And the 6 of us go sit in my friends apartment's living room on the first floor, right below my apartment.

My friend unlocks and opens his bedroom door and there's a guy in his room climbing out his window with his PS3, Xbox360 and other items in a backpack.

As soon as my friend opened the door and sees this burglar climbing out the window he FUCKING DIVES OUT THE WINDOW THROUGH THE GLASS, LIKE A FUCKING ACTION MOVIE RUNS AND TACKLES THE BURGLAR.

Then the burglar who was probably on drugs starts yelling at him "Stop raping my sister!" (which is totally non-relevant to any of us, either the guy is on drugs, hes mistaken us for someone else, or hes just trying to confuse us)

My friend starts layin some punches on him in a rage, until THE GUY PULLS A FUCKING GUN ON HIM!

At this point, myself and the rest of us were just in the living room and heard the crash of my friend jumping out the window so we ran to see what happened and we just thought he was drunk and went nuts and jumped out the window or something so we ran out back outside the apartment and saw the hooded burglar pointing the gun right at him.

At that point my friend knew it wasn't worth it and the guy took off.

Police came, ect.

Holy fucking shit.
pics soon

I meant to post this in off topic, I'm still a bit shook up from everything.
I'm just glad i get to go to graduation tomorrow and not a friend's funeral

Geezus christ man, that's fucking nuts!
Good to hear no one was actually shot. Pretty shitty night but luckily the worst didn't happen

Where my friend literally tackled the guy out the window. :worship:
I mean most of all I'm glad no one got hurt (even he surprisingly only barely got cut from the window)

But its good we were there to intervene with Mr. burglars shopping spree because his new 32" tv was off his desk like the guy was going to come back for it.
The guy also took his ipod but dropped it in the struggle

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

It's good nobody was hurt.

Though, your friend did exactly what you should NEVER do. There's a burglar, ok, let him go. Because, as he discovered 5s later, he can fucking have a gun on him. If you add that the guy is on drug, it can end like a tragedy.

I have worked in banks, they always taught us not to try anything yourself because you cannot know. There are the police and insurances who will do their jobs, and you can risk your life for nothing.

holy shit, glad to hear that he didn't get hurt!
just out of curiosity, in what kind of neighborhood did that happen?

Though, your friend did exactly what you should NEVER do. There's a burglar, ok, let him go. Because, as he discovered 5s later, he can fucking have a gun on him. If you add that the guy is on drug, it can end like a tragedy.

I have worked in banks, they always taught us not to try anything yourself because you cannot know. There are the police and insurances who will do their jobs, and you can risk your life for nothing.

I kind of agree, but I just don't think I'd be able to resist trying to punch the stupid fuck in the head :D I'd probably end up dead though :lol:

Well.. if someone stole anything from me, i would definitely beat the crap out of them.
But then again, im wouldnt care if he had a gun either.. it would just piss me of even more, and i would probably end up killing him(At the same time as i probably would die as well though.).

Not saying that its smart or anything, but some of us are like that. ;)

I got it, I know everyone cannot follow that rules in such a situation. :) Even if I think there are 95% of chance I personnally do, in such a situation the brain in often bypassed

Fuck that shit, he tried to prevent the burglar getting the +120 hour savegames for Final Fantasy! :mad:

But in all seriousness: glad that nobody got killed.

But that sets the precedent that crime pays and all these scum will continue to exist until the end of time. The police don't give a shit about a few stolen goods form your home. If you're not insured, it means that junkie fuck has just popped his load in your ass and you've taken it willingly. If you are insured, it means the corporate world is taking advantage of your insecurity, forcing you to pay fees for stolen goods committed by scumbags that should've been killed the moment they were first caught.

Props to your friend, Lowberg. I have great respect for guys with balls like that. I'm glad he came out relatively unhurt as well. In a more just world, there would have been no gun and that scumbag would be in the emergency room trying to take a shit out his face from the beating your friend would've given him.

But that sets the precedent that crime pays and all these scum will continue to exist until the end of time. The police don't give a shit about a few stolen goods form your home. If you're not insured, it means that junkie fuck has just popped his load in your ass and you've taken it willingly. If you are insured, it means the corporate world is taking advantage of your insecurity, forcing you to pay fees for stolen goods committed by scumbags that should've been killed the moment they were first caught.

Props to your friend, Lowberg. I have great respect for guys with balls like that. I'm glad he came out relatively unhurt as well. In a more just world, there would have been no gun and that scumbag would be in the emergency room trying to take a shit out his face from the beating your friend would've given him.

Agreed.