so i went cd shopping yesterday

BellaNoche

Jul 1, 2003
Massachusetts
www.myspace.com
and i got pissed off because i forgot to write all the cd's i wanted down, and i forgot a few. BUT i did remember to look for Skyfire and they didnt have it. that really pissed me off because i wanted that one the most. but i did end up with Katatonia-Last Fair Deal Gone Down, Sentenced-North From Here/Shadows of The Past(double disk), and In Flames-The Jester Race/Black Ash Inheritance. i forgot to get the new Type O Negative. oh well, its ok because im going to a different store tomorrow. :D Hopefully ill find Skyfire there. i need to move to Europe somewhere. not only is the music better but there are lots of hot guys. HA

BellaNoche said:
and i got pissed off because i forgot to write all the cd's i wanted down, and i forgot a few. BUT i did remember to look for Skyfire and they didnt have it. that really pissed me off because i wanted that one the most. but i did end up with Katatonia-Last Fair Deal Gone Down, Sentenced-North From Here/Shadows of The Past(double disk), and In Flames-The Jester Race/Black Ash Inheritance. i forgot to get the new Type O Negative. oh well, its ok because im going to a different store tomorrow. :D Hopefully ill find Skyfire there. i need to move to Europe somewhere. not only is the music better but there are lots of hot guys. HA

Well, where you from in MA? There's no good places that sell metal cds whatsoever in this state. The best place to go for metal cds in this state is probably Boston because they have a Newbury Comics and Tower Records and other fascinating stores that don't have that many rare metal cds.

Stygian Apothegm_ said:
bella if that's you in your avatar i would very much like ...

*strangles penis*

eerm.. sorry about that. the brain is back in control now. you are very pretty!

people think that picture is of me, haha. its pretty funny. my mother thought it was me too. that is actually a picture of Angeling Jolie. this is me:

There is always hope, my friends! For those living in MA, your hope lies with me, in the land known as
Canada
ripflg.gif

conventional long form: none
conventional short form: Canada

Agriculture - products: wheat, barley, oilseed, tobacco, fruits, vegetables; dairy products; forest products; fish

Internet users: 16.84 million (2002)

Illicit drugs: illicit producer of cannabis for the domestic drug market; use of hydroponics technology permits growers to plant large quantities of high-quality marijuana indoors; transit point for heroin and cocaine entering the US market; vulnerable to narcotics money laundering because of its mature financial services sector

As you can see, you should move to Canada, where the sexaaayy ladies are more than you can handle!! <--Trust me BellaNoche, you'll love all the hot ladies :tickled:

LOLOLOL gums, funniest thing i've read all week.

i got into an argument with some canadian younger girls at the beach because they were saying it's better. meh, i like america, but i don't really like bush... the president that is. canada rox! by the way, anyone ever hear of moonlyght? they're a canadian melodic metal band.

I haven't heard of them, and I can't download at the moment, I'm a work, but I do listen to Kataklysm, who are also Canadian. I also like maple syrup, and I'm a hockey fan. If I don't someday move to somewhere in Scandinavia, I'll have to try Canada.

canada is like our little brother. it watches how we do things and fuck them all up to hell and then they dont do them like that haha. thats good thinking. and yeh www.theend.com is waaaay better than going to a store. if you dont have a credit card ask to borrow mommy's. free shipping and cds are only like 12-13 bucks.
-neal