So... April does suck after all...

Super Mahrio

Deeply Horrible Person
Apr 30, 2003
Muspelheim
Visit site
Well i went to SF and when i called my mom on Monday, she said our cat Simon hasnt come around...hes even ignored his food...My parents searched for him in the past few days (even today) and cant find him at all...Therefore theres only one conclusion...Simon may not ever come back..its not like him to not come and eat...Since he gets dinner scraps, Mom put hamburger in his bowl and surely he would not pass that up...We are beginning to think something awful happened to him and he wandered off to his grave...
:( :cry:
My kitty......

im still having hope that he'll return..i doubt he went and found another family..he has been gifting us critters and stuff and thats pretty much a sign of absolute love from a cat (as far as i understand)..my mom and dad arent so optimistic...

oh noes :(

i hope for the best! *bosoms*

maybe he went looking for you. after my grandpa died, one of our outdoor cats (which was pretty much my grandpa's cat) went missing for 6 months, & finally came back. we speculate that the cat went looking for my grandpa at the lake which he rescued the cat from years before that. then we he didn't find him he came back home. he was so tired and beat up though...he was covered in abcesses and had developed leukemia. he didn't live very long after he came home, but we spoiled him til he died. just sayin, don't give up hope about him coming home :)

Well it's May now, and what you need is a frosty beverage!

Here, have a DR PEPPER!

Dr_perpper_75_2.jpg

Poor kitty cat, I hope you find him soon :(

Yes April sucks donkey balls. I broke up a week ago with my bf, we were together for about 5 months. :'(
Damn I miss him.. I hope we get back together after our school exams

Cats sometimes just do that, wander off, stay away for weeks and then return.
Castrated or not, when it's mating season tomcats suddenly wander off to find a mate.
The lesser interested females in the neighbourhood, the further the tomcat goes from home.
They can stay away for several weeks before they come home.
I hope nothing bad happend to your kitty, that he's just hunting the birds and ladies and that he comes back real soon.