So I was pet-sitting last week....

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
:)

Having another puppy in the house is like having another kid...
There's no way I'll ever have another dog.. Its so hard!
Although Shrike showed his true good nature when he got along so well
with that little one, (he gave him his bed and his toys.. )
I think He's happy to be the no.1 pooch in the house again...
My next pet will be a cat. Yes. My dog loves cats...
you should see him with the neighbor's cat.. he licks him and protects him.. amazing :)

anyhoo, pics:

doggies07.JPG

doggies10.JPG

doggies13.jpg

How cute! I love doggies! and kitties!

My Holi likes cats too but she has her own way to control food... she always finishes cats' food but cats are not allowed to go near hers

Dead_Lioness said:
:)

Having another puppy in the house is like having another kid...
There's no way I'll ever have another dog.. Its so hard!
Although Shrike showed his true good nature when he got along so well
with that little one, (he gave him his bed and his toys.. )
I think He's happy to be the no.1 pooch in the house again...
My next pet will be a cat. Yes. My dog loves cats...
you should see him with the neighbor's cat.. he licks him and protects him.. amazing :)

anyhoo, pics:
Absolutely adorable!! I love animals:) I've actually pondered the thought from time to time of opening an animal rescue, but I'm not sure I could handle see all those poor animals in pain and bad condition. That and I'd end up broke because I'd want to keep them all. hehe..

*dies from the cuteness*

back when we had Bandit, our German Shepard/Collie, he'd be protective of my cat, Lilly, in a really apathetic way... like, she'd nuzzle up against him and be all affectionate and he could care less, but then when our other cat, Taupe, would sneak up on her like he was going to attack her, Bandit would growl at him. and then when Taupe actually managed to ambush Lilly and chase her around, Bandit was right on their heels. you kinda jump back when you see a cat chased being chased up the stairs by a cat being chased up the stairs by a dog.

Dead_Lioness said:
I love this one. What a sweetie your Shrike is to be so good to the baby! Tink and Star love each other, too. They kinda sit and "make out" sometimes -- it's weird. Star LOVES his kitty, too. She's moderatly tolerant of his affection -- she only smacks him and gnaws on his skull, which of course he loves, and I suspect that's why she does it.

*sighs*

I love fur coats! ;)

They are probably going to die without you.

and I hope they do. I hope every cat and dog ever die needlessly as a result of mutilation.