show me your PETS!

Dead_Lioness said:
DarkNoise- awesome! i see it now :) great dog!

oh and SinMakesYouReal, i just love it when cats sleep in weird places :lol:
my cat always used to go in the washing machine... haha
haha that fucked up. "Mom, i'm going to wash a load of whites... mrahh!!!!!!!! (supposed to be a cat screaming bloody murder lol)"

BlackwaterNymph said:
Me 'n' the stupid gato:

white4.JPG

i dont know who looks more cuddly, you or your cat :D
great pic !

I love fat cats.
I don't have any pics to put up, but my cat is a fat orange and white jerkhole. He's dumb as a brick and everyone seems to think he's fat and cute. His name is cody...did I mention he thinks he owns everyone and everything in the house...and that he's dumb? He also loves to sleep on boxes! I have no idea why! If there's a pizza box on the ground, he'll be on it in no time.

ct_thrash said:
awwww samantha, clancy is soooo cute!!! is it a boy or girl? he/she reminds me alot of our cat andy that we had. we rescued him as a kitten from the bowling alley on beltine in irving. theres a bunch of cats that live out back over there and my mom feeds them every night. i used to when i was there. this is the 5th year they've been taken care of by her

KARMIC! thats your brother in the pic?? he's got nice fangs! really! sexay!

Clancy's a girl, she's about to be 14...she's a cranky old cat sometimes, but she's a good kitty cat.

Karmic.....why is someone unbuttoning their pants in front of the kitties?? :erk: They look scared!

Karen I'm sorry to crush you but I don't swing that way :tickled: ;)

Too bad I'm at work now, otherwise I had been scanning pics like a maniac right now. We have a 6 year old blue merle collie named Gordon. Here's a pic of another similar one i found:

And of course our dog is much cuter. :) Gordon is very disobedient, but luckily for us he's even more good-natured.

We have a cat too, called Skrållan (quite common and provincial-sounding cat name in Sweden). She lives in exile in the basement since we got Gordon (Gordon doesn't dare to go down the basement stairs 'cause it's too steep). Skrållan is black with yellow spots. She's a very cautious lady, soon 14 years old and still going strong! Do you celebrate your pets birthday? We do sometimes. :D

Child of Time said:
We have a cat too, called Skrållan (quite common and provincial-sounding cat name in Sweden). She lives in exile in the basement since we got Gordon (Gordon doesn't dare to go down the basement stairs 'cause it's too steep). Skrållan is black with yellow spots. She's a very cautious lady, soon 14 years old and still going strong! Do you celebrate your pets birthday? We do sometimes. :D
Borde inte Skorpan funka också som namn? :loco:

Heh, it was a weird taken picture.