show me your PETS!

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
yes, show ME
why ?
because i love pets, and i love people that have pets :)

here is my dog Pier: when he was a puppy.

Pier2.jpg

awe, isnt that so cute you want to puke?

Pier.jpg

here is Pier, 4 months ago. he is HUGE. look at his paws.
he is a mix of Golden Retriver, Huge Denny, and Rottwieler

Pier_sleeping.jpg

Pier.

i have two cats, Edgar and Tulus, but i only have a pic of Tulus...
Tulus_backyard_2.jpg

Edgar is a black cat, i just dont have pics of him here, SADLY
this is as close as i could get

CAT.JPG

i showed you mine, now you show me yours ;)

Dead_Lioness said:
yes, show ME
why ?
because i love pets, and i love people that have pets :)

i showed you mine, now you show me yours ;)
Well, since you put it that way.

This is Noose:
cat.jpg

I woke up from a nap on the couch and he was looking at me like that. I think he was contemplating whether or not he could eat my head.

I have to leopard geckos as well. This isn't a picture of them, but it's damn close.

leowinky.jpg

I used to have aquatic frogs, but they died. :erk: I loved them, they frog sang to me while they fornicated.

Oh yeah. I have several friends that are intimidated by him and he attacks dogs and children if they come into his 'territory'. I love the big bugger!

hahaha awwwwww cute pets, everyone. lioness your dog is soooo cute! is he at your house? i'll have to meet him next time

this is elliott, the one indoor cat we have. he likes to play fetch with milk jug rings. in fact, he's staring at me now wanting to play. he brought a ring down here in his mouth hahaha

elliott1.jpg

elliott2.jpg

ct_thrash said:
this is elliott, the one indoor cat we have. he likes to play fetch with milk jug rings. in fact, he's staring at me now wanting to play. he brought a ring down here in his mouth hahaha

elliott1.jpg

elliott2.jpg

We have 3 indoor cats, well, we have one cat "Coda" who has emotional problems so we just recently released him to the WILD. He's doing better.

i only got one pic of my dog...i cant find a pic of Indy my weenie dog but i assure you hes a cutie butt!
trustydog.jpg
Here is mah Trusty dog! hes a big red bone coon hound!!

I have no pics. :( But I do have a cute little story,

My cat, Chrissy was apart of my sister's cat first litter of kittens (she had like 5 months ago), And yesterday my sis' cat had a second litter and Chrissy is trying to drink milk from my sister's cat. I think she's jealous of the new kittens or something. :)

It's both adorable and disgusting.