show me your PETS!

Child of Time said:
Too bad I'm at work now, otherwise I had been scanning pics like a maniac right now. We have a 6 year old blue merle collie named Gordon. Here's a pic of another similar one i found:

And of course our dog is much cuter. :) Gordon is very disobedient, but luckily for us he's even more good-natured.

We have a cat too, called Skrållan (quite common and provincial-sounding cat name in Sweden). She lives in exile in the basement since we got Gordon (Gordon doesn't dare to go down the basement stairs 'cause it's too steep). Skrållan is black with yellow spots. She's a very cautious lady, soon 14 years old and still going strong! Do you celebrate your pets birthday? We do sometimes. :D

that is a magnificent dog... seriously - pure bred i'm assuming as most blue merle's are

here's the other two cats at my house in texas.

this is jill. she had a brother named jack but he died :cry:
jill.jpg

and this is dude, taken home with us from the bowling alley with all the cats. he's 'wild' but a tame friendly wild
dude.jpg

28786077-ce86-02000180-.jpg

that's my step mom with our cat Hayley... Hayley died though... i forget when... last year sometime...

on a different note... my neighbors thought that my stepmom was a witch

it was so funny... the said they saw her burning things in the woods

FretsAflame said:
that is a magnificent dog... seriously - pure bred i'm assuming as most blue merle's are
Pure bred? Yes. Notice that it isn't our dog on the pic. The only thing that differs our dog from a real champ though is that he's holding his tail a bit to high when he's excited.
And yeah, blue merle are really beautiful dogs. I don't think they're very photogenic though. First time I saw a blue merle (it was a pic) I thought it was kinda ugly compared to the other "collie-colours".

Tyler%20Baby%20031.jpg
This is Coda, he's the one with emotional problems, he's doing better though. He loves boxes as u can see, we were playing Trivial Pursuit one night and he was feeling sleepy.

This is a fun thread! I love animals and I have 5! 3 German Shepherds and 2 cats (of the stray type!) Here's my Dog Ruby...she's hella cool.

ruby.jpg

She was sitting there looking so killer..I had to snap a pic! She's kind of a ham:loco: